5.10.2012

sweet cheeks :: bloopers

Hi everyone! It's Maggie here. I thought today I would introduce you formally to my little one. He'll be all over this blog and I figure now is a great time to tell you a little more about him.

"Sweet Cheeks" has become his name, and I'm pretty sure Mom started calling him that. He does in fact have some very sweet cheeks. He's a 9 month old squishy, kissable little boy who talks a lot and never sits still.

Anyway, before he was born I knew I wanted to do something special. I decided I was going to take one photo of him every single day of his first year of life. Yep, I set up the same little spot, every day, and take the same photo of him... every day. To be clear, I literally do this every, single, day. It's challenging, but I'm glad to be doing it. With just 3 months left to go I look forward to when I don't have to remember to work our little photo session into our days, but it's going to be difficult to stop doing it. Who knows... maybe we'll do this for 18 years. (help me)

Now that he's moving, and very interested in my cameras, our attempts to get one good shot a day has turned into a drawn out event. He lunges forward as soon as I get him to sit still, and makes every effort to get to my camera. We eventually get what we need, but not before getting some pretty funny blooper photos. Here are some of my favorites.

This particular day he was adamant about getting a hold of that thing in front of mama's face.




This next day he was just NOT in the mood...




While I was happy he decided to sit still for 5 seconds, it would have been nice to not get such annoyed looks from this kid. Jeez, sorry buddy.

So that's my short post for today. Hope you get a kick out of Sweet Cheeks like we do.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment